Mnmal-One is a minimalist one page Jekyll theme with sleek typography, abundant white-space, and carefully crafted code.
It allows designers and developers to start a new website for any kind of client with ease.
If you never used Jekyll before, I highly recommend you to try. It’s easy to use and gives you total control on your code.
Check out the live demo.
Mnmal-One Jekyll Theme Features
- You won’t need to touch CSS files! Mnmal-One offers CSS classes for colors, spacing, typography, and a flexbox grid system (Bootstrap 4 inspired)
- Well designed SVG icon set
- Smooth Scroll
- Fully responsive
- Lightbox image gallery
- Lightweight theme: only 98kb CSS and 28kb vanilla JS (if used with Lightbox enabled).
- Google Fonts support
- Htaccess: If you use Apache Server to host your website, this file will take care of your resources compression (gzip), and browser caching
- Gulp workflow:
- SASS: compiles, prefixes, and minifies your SASS files
- Critical: adds critical CSS to
<head>to rank better on Google Page Speed Insights
- HTML: Removes comments and minify Html
- Browser Sync: Reloads your browser when you change the code.
- Splits Development and Production environment
- Jekyll Plugins:
- Jekyll-SEO-tag: adds metadata tags for search engines and social networks
- Jekyll-sitemap: sitemap.xml generator, already removing categories and tags from it
This freebie is part of our Exclusive 100% Freebie Club.